Dollar Dame Coaching Co. is committed to protect the confidentiality and privacy of its client’s personal information.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will obtain consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except in circumstances permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other law.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will not, use, or disclose personal information beyond what is necessary to provide the service.
- Dollar Dame Coaching will obtain written consent or oral consent to the collection, use and disclosure or personal information. Implied consent may be relied on when the purpose would be considered obvious to a reasonable person and the client voluntarily provides the personal information for that purpose.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will not use personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the client as required or authorized by law.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will not disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the client or as required or authorized by law.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will protect the personal information in its custody by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will retain personal information with the client’s consent in order to assist further with services in the future and for marketing purposes, such as sending information about services that may be of interest. Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will take due care with the destruction of personal information so as to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information.
- Dollar Dame Coaching Co. will employ electronic and physical security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity level of personal information, including:
- Physical measures such as locked and restricted access to office containing client information
- Electronic measures such as passwords to computer system and cell phone
- Emails sent containing personal information would be deleted after information is gathered or sent to third parties who would be involved with delivering the service